Saturday, August 22, 2009

Spam from a pitiful person

I got this spam this morning from "Michael Stone":

Am in a state of emergency now as i write you this letter,Just wanted to seek your help on something very important,you are the only person i could reach at this point and i hope you come to my aid.Something very terrible is happening to me now,please i need a favor from you now,I had a trip to United Kingdom Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my bag were my passport was ,And since then i have been without any money i am even owing the hotel here. So i have limited access to emails and calls for now,please i need you to lend me about 1000.00 pounds so i can make arrangements and return back home,i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will refund to you the money to you as soon as i get home,I am so confused right now.
Your faithfully,Michael

[My reply:]
Uh, how do you know me? Furthermore, if you have no money, how can you connect to the Internet?

Let's face it, pal, you are full of shit.

[He replies!!]

i had to plead to some one to allow me use her internet in order to send you this message,Please i am in a state of emergency and i need your help

[I replied again, with more abuse; strangely, he did not follow up]

1 comment:

  1. If you shared the address Mr. Stone was using, perhaps we could all pitch in and help him out - outa wherever he came in.

    Whenever I've answered these weasels, I've never received a reply, but I kept my answers brief.

    ReplyDelete